Travel isn’t just about discovering new places. It’s about discovering yourself. And becoming a responsible adult. And expanding your horizons. And making new friends. The list goes on and on, and…
So here are 11 quick reasons why you should live and work abroad in New Zealand:
1. New Zealand is one of the most popular destinations for young adult travelers
2. You can be self-sufficient, working and earning money to support yourself
3. Experience the culture as you live and travel like a local
4. The ‘Backpacker’ industry is focused on budget conscious young adult travelers. Accommodation in safe and cheap hostels and cheap tours are available in all the major cities and tourist hot spots
5. And let’s not overlook the fact, it is fun!
6. Differentiate your resume with international experience
7. Gain your independence. Stand on your own feet and find your path
8. Now is the time. Make it the time before you really don’t have the time
9. Share your own culture and insights with friends from around the world
10. You can travel at any age between 18 – 30. After high school, before College, during College, After College. And you don’t need college to get there – only a high school Diploma or GED. So, you really can travel at any time between 18 – 30. What are you waiting for?!
11. Lord of the Rings, Kiwi bird + Kiwi fruit, Glaciers, Hot Springs, Hobbits, All Blacks Rugby team…it’s hard to stop at 11!
Learn more at www.thestirexperience.org
Stir Your World with The Stir Experience!